What are cookies?
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, and to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website (and any third parties they work with) and to manage elements of their business. Without certain cookies, some areas and functionalities of a website will not work (e.g. user logins or shopping bags).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting/advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by websites to make advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Google Analytics. For more information please refer to Google Analytics cookies, and here for an overview of privacy at Google Analytics.
Your consent will remain valid for a maximum period of six (6) months from the first time you consented from the same computer/mobile device and browser.
- clicking on the “reject all” button in the cookie information button;
- setting your choices in the cookie manager by clicking on “manage cookies”
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that strictly necessary cookies cannot be refused because they are necessary for the operation of the Site and the provision of our services. Analytical cookies that only allow audience measurement are deposited upon arrival on the Site but may, in some cases, be refused by setting them in the manager.
If you reject all cookies or disable the consent for future cookies or tracking technologies, we hereby inform you your browsing and experience on the Site may be degraded. Should it be the case, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of the Site resulting from the lack of consent to cookies.
Deleting the cookies stored within your computer/mobile devices deletes your previous preferences and choices. Consequently, your consent will be requested again during your next visit or during the next loading of a page of the Site.
Social Buttons: If you take the opportunity to share content from our Site through our social buttons (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), you should be aware that these sites are likely to collect information about what you are doing. We have no control over this. We suggest that you check the privacy policies (if any) of such third party websites for more information about their use of your information and/or how to opt out or delete such information.