Navigate with links
Our postage structure is divided into 2 sections. Within UK and abroad.
For within UK, we charge a flat amount of £8.50 if the order is below £80 and if it is over £80 then it is free postage, usually sent with either royal mail/dhl/dpd/fedex depending on the size of the order. If you want something urgent and order before 11am we can send it on a next working day delivery for £10, so if ordered on Friday, it will arrive on Monday
If however, you are abroad then your postage costs will depend on the weight of your order, or what you are ordering.
We charge postage mostly based on what it costs us. We don’t believe in charging extortionate postage prices, infact on most international orders, we don’t charge any extra for packaging materials and absorb some of the shipping costs.
Sprays can be sent abroad, within Europe it comes by either Fedex or DHL , and will arrive in 7-10 days to most destinations after dispatch. If outside of Europe, we can send to most destinations including, USA and Canada.
International shipping may seem high but that is because it is classified as dangerous goods and a premium must be paid for that, but we remain the cheapest for high quality fragrances despite the high postage charge.
2023 Update: Please note shipping costs are on the rise due to fuel price rises and covid related measures shipping companies have had to implement.
Since April 2023, we have started offering free shipping if the order value is over £100 for Europe (excludes certain countries, below list is not exhaustive, only those countries are mentioned which are popular) and United States, however certain European countries are still quite costly to send, so we will offer free shipping at a higher threshold, which is as follows:
Clientes españoles: debido a las restricciones personalizadas sobre el envío de perfumes a España, tenemos que enviar primero a Irlanda y luego a España, ya que puede comprender que esto aumenta los costos, por lo que cobramos £20 por envío, y si el pedido supera las £200, entonces su saldrá libre. Continuaremos explorando cómo podemos reducir este cargo.
Clienti italiani – A causa delle restrizioni doganali sull’invio di profumi in Italia, dobbiamo inviare prima in Irlanda e poi in Italia, come puoi capire questo aumenta i costi, quindi stiamo addebitando £20 di spedizione e se l’ordine è superiore a £200 allora il suo andrà gratis. Continueremo a esplorare come possiamo ridurre questa carica.
Norway – Free shipping over £200
Canary Islands – Free shipping over £150
Croatia – Free shipping over £200
Hungary – Free shipping over £200
Malta – Free shipping over £200
Monaco – Free shipping over £200
Please Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to check what the taxes/duties are in their country, My Signature Aroma has no knowledge of worldwide taxes and implications, hence cannot be held responsible for any charges incurred.
Returns & Refunds
We hope that you are delighted with your order, but if for some reason you are not we have set out below a summary of your rights in the event that you wish to return a product. Full details in relation to such rights can be found in our general Terms and Conditions for Product Sales which you can access by clicking here.
In order to return your online order to us, please print and complete our Returns Note which can be found here. Alternatively, should you not have access to a printer, please include the original packing slip note, noting the items you are returning. Please enclose the Returns Note or original packing slip with your parcel and return to:
My Signature Aroma
108 Granville Arcade
Products ordered from April 2023 with a valid receipt can be returned for a refund up to 30 days following their purchase date. Products ordered prior to this date can be returned for a refund up to 90 days following their purchase date.
Products excluded from this are:
This does not affect your statutory rights
Customers wishing to return fragrance items should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier that is used.
Please note that a full refund will not be provided for returned goods that show signs of unreasonable use. Goods must be returned to us at My Signature Aroma, Brixton Village, 111 Granville Arcade, London, SW9 8PS within 30 days of delivery to you or of you notifying us of cancellation.
When you return your parcel, please retain your proof of postage in order to provide proof to us that you have returned the goods in the unlikely event that we do not receive the returned parcel. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit. Please ensure that the returned parcel is properly sealed and contains the “Return Note” or original packing slip.
Unless the goods are faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the cost of returning them to us.
Customers wishing to return fragrance items should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier that is used.
Please allow minimum 14 working days from the date your order is returned to us for your refund to be processed.
The refund will be processed to the original payment method used to place the order.
If you have any questions about returns, please with Consumer Care.
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you may cancel your order and obtain a refund within 28 working days from delivery. Products ordered from April 2023 with a valid receipt can be returned for a refund up to 30 days following their purchase date. Products ordered prior to this date can be returned for a refund up to 90 days following their purchase date.
Once your order is confirmed, if you wish to cancel your order we advise you will need to contact us via one of the following:
– Phone - 44+ 7427 542 674
Please ensure you have your purchase order number ready when contacting us. Please note, that for orders placed using Standard Delivery, you will need to contact us with your cancellation request within 3 hours of having placed your order. For any orders placed on expedited shipping services, please contact us immediately to avoid disappointment as processing times will vary from Standard Delivery.
NOTE: As processing times can vary, we advise that we cannot guarantee your order will be cancelled when requested. If this is the case, please see information above on how to return your order to obtain a full refund.
If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (including the initial standard delivery charge, but not the additional cost of any premium delivery option that was chosen) within 14 days after the day on which we receive the products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the products back to us, or notify us of cancellation. Products ordered from April 2023 with a valid receipt can be returned for a refund up to 30 days following their purchase date. Products ordered prior to this date can be returned for a refund up to 90 days following their purchase date.
We will not provide a full refund if the goods show signs of unreasonable use. In such circumstances, we will notify you that a reduced refund amount will be available or you can choose to arrange for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
Your right to return goods does not apply to goods
(i) made to your specification or
(ii) which have been clearly personalised (eg by being engraved) or
(iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or
(iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
In addition to the rights described above (and in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015), if the goods you receive are damaged or faulty, or not what you originally ordered we will be happy to offer you a refund.
Please notify us as soon as possible by Web Messaging .
Please provide the order number and ensure that you keep the box, packing materials including packing note and all items received for inspection.
Please note we do not accept returns of any gift cards or customised items or products that show an unreasonable amount of use.
Returns & Refunds
You may return items bought at mysignaturearoma.com in their original, unused and saleable condition for a refund or exchange within 14 working days from receipt. You are not required to give us any reason for doing so, however proof of purchase (order number) is required. This excludes personalised items which cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
You will be required to organise and pay for the return of the items to us. Before doing so, please contact us for a return reference. Return address is: My Signature Aroma, Brixton Village, 108 Granville Arcade, London, SW9 8PS
If you received any complimentary items with your order, these will need to be returned as well.
If your My Siganture Aroma product is within one year of purchase and becomes faulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will unfortunately not be able to exchange or refund past this date.
If the items you receive do not match what you ordered, or something has been delivered to you that you did not order, please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services within 14 days of receipt so that we may check your order. We will then arrange to collect any incorrect items from you and/or organise for any previously missing or replacement items to be sent to you free of charge.
Good damaged in transit
If your item has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and provide photographic evidence via email or post within 14 days of receipt. If on receipt we conclude that the damage was caused in transit, we will replace the item for you.
Returning an Item
If you are returning an item to us, please ensure that you include the Dispatch Note in your parcel, pack the items in their original packaging where possible, and write your order number on the address label of your package.
We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged in transit.
If a refund is actioned by us, subject to these conditions, your payment for the goods will be refunded as soon as possible by the original payment method, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods.
If an exchange has been arranged, this will be processed for dispatch within 7 working days of us receiving your returned goods, and will be delivered via standard delivery. Please note delivery times may vary depending on shipping destination and during busy holiday seasons.
Item purchased in store
For items bought in store, we are unable to accept returns for any reason except a fault with the goods. If you find that your item is faulty, please bring it to the shop with proof of purchase, and we will process your refund or exchange.
Please note that proof of purchase is necessary to process a refund or exchange. Please note that you cannot return any personalised/engraved product unless faulty.
Can I order by phone?
Simply call our Customer Service Team on +44 7427 542 674 who will gladly provide you with product advice and process your order.
Customer service opening hours
The Customer Service team is available to assist you via telephone and email from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm UK time (GMT).
Will my item come gift wrapped?
In keeping with our commitment to reduce our impact on the environment, we now offer two packaging options at checkout. You can either select ‘Sustainable Packaging’ and your products will arrive in our 100% recycled white cartons and with biodegradable chips to keep your products safe during transit. If you would like your product gift wrapped simply select this option at checkout and we will beautifully gift wrap your order in our signature box and ribbon.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express, as well as PayPal.
You will be charged a flat delivery/shipping rate which will be applied per order, not per item.
For further details click here.
How Do I track my order?
If your order is to the UK, you will receive an email with a unique tracking number once your items have been dispatched. Use this number to follow the delivery status of your order by clicking the tracking link in the email. If your order is to be delivered outside of the UK, you can contact us for the latest tracking details once the items have been dispatched.
Products & Care
How do I find out when new products are being launched?
To receive exclusive news and product previews from the MSA team, please stay in touch by signing up to our newsletter at the bottom of the homepage.
How long should I expect my fragrance to last?
All of our fragrances are Eau de Parfum strength, and so are designed to last up 12-24 hours.
How do I care for my scented candle?
Remove all packaging, including the candle lid. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place on a heat resistant, level surface. Do not light if the glass is cracked or damaged, and do not leave a burning candle unattended. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Keep the wick trimmed to 5mm. Stop using when 10mm of wax remains, or if the silver wick disc becomes visible. Keep the candle away from draughts and flammable materials. Keep the wax pool clear of debris such as match heads. Allow the wax to harden before moving. Take care when extinguishing the flame. Ensure candles are at least 15cm apart, and allow ample headroom for the heat from the flame. If you require any further information, please contact our Customer Service team on +44 7427 542 674.
For all press enquiries, please contact our press team by emailing email@example.com
For all other enquiries, please contact our Customer Service team on +44 7427 542 674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of our Site
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely.
- In relation to all content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and buttons, we grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited licence does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising our name or the Trademarks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited licence set forth in this clause 2 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
Your Obligations and Responsibilities
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services on the following number (Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. Excluding Bank Holidays) +44 7427 542 674 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, you can update your details through “my account” page.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered. Your account can be cancelled at any time by contacting Customer Services on the following number (Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. Excluding Bank Holidays) +44 7427 542 674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Website Terms or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in My Signature Aroma best interests to do so.
All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of Jo Malone Limited, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of Frankincense And Myrrh Ltd, its affiliates, licensors or partners, and are protected by trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by Frankincense And Myrrh Ltd, its affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Except as set forth in the limited licence in Section 2 above, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without My Signature Aroma prior written consentThird Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other sites that you visit.
2.If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with your claims to any rights in any Submission.
3. When you transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. Such User Content constitutes a Submission under clause 7. This means that all third parties, and not we, are entirely responsible for all User Content that they post to the Site. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise making available on the Site User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. In addition, you agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You further agree not to (i) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; or (v) collect or store personally identifiable data about other users.
4. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
5. You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Website Terms, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Website Terms or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Website Terms or infringe the rights of others.
Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability (relating to the use of this Site)
The provisions of this section 8 relate to the use of this Site only and do not affect the statutory rights of consumers or any other rights granted by us in connection with the purchase of our goods on this Site (including under the My Signature Aroma – General Terms and Conditions for Online Product Sales).
6. The material displayed on our site is provided on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from any unauthorised use of the Site by you. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Questions. If you have any questions regarding these Website Terms please contact us by email at info@mysignaturearoma or write to us at My Signature Aroma, Brixton Village, 108 Granville Arcade, London, SW9 8PS
Changes to Website Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the Website Terms at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Website Terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Website Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
No failure to exercise and no delay on our part in exercising any of our rights, remedies, powers or privileges under these terms & conditions and no course of dealing between us shall be construed or operate as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege on our part.
Law, Jurisdiction And Language
This Site, any content contained herein and any contracts entered into as a result of usage of this Site are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Terms Of Sale
By placing an order with My Signature Aroma (“we”, “us” or “our”) for products which are sold on the Site (“Products”) you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and, if you are unhappy with any aspect of these, then you should contact one of our customer service advisors before placing an order with us.
We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms and Conditions were last updated. Every time you order Products from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your order will apply to the contract between you and us. If we have to revise these Terms and Conditions and this has a material impact on your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the contract if you are not happy with the changes.
Our contract with you
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (“Dispatch Confirmation”). A legally binding contract between us will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (or, in the unlikely event that a Dispatch Confirmation is not sent due to a processing error, when we dispatch the Products to you) (“Contract”). If you require any information concerning your order please email us at email@example.com quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, if we have identified a Product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If you wish to make a change to the Products you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the Product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (please see clause 5 below).
- A Product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- You own a Product once we have received payment in full.
Purchase related policies
- The Products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the Products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. Please note that samples are subject to availability. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- The images of the Products on the Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Product may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of Products may also vary from that shown in images on our website.
- The purchase of Products through the Site is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with English law.
- You may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- We hope that you are delighted with your order, however, because you are a consumer and have purchased your Product online, you have a legal right to cancel your Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order) until the date which is 14 days after you receive the Products. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- Your right to return goods does not apply to goods (i) made to your specification; or (ii) which have been clearly personalised (eg by being engraved) or (iii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or (iv) where sealed goods have been supplied which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
- To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to complete the cancellation form on our website. If you use this method we will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. A copy of the cancellation form will also be included in hard copy form with your order packaging. In addition, you can also contact our Customer Services Team on: +44 7427 542 674 (Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. Excluding Bank Holidays) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation form by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us.
If you cancel your Contract we will
- Refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop (or you can choose to have such goods returned to you within 14 days of our notification that we intend to make a deduction). If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers. You will receive email notification of your refund from our Customer Service Team.
- Exchanges. If you indicate on your cancellation form that you would rather receive an exchange than a refund then this will be processed within 7 working days of receiving your returned goods and will be delivered via standard delivery. In these circumstances a new Contract will be deemed to have been formed between us in relation to the new Product you have selected (and your various rights of cancellation and return as set out herein will apply to that Product). In the event that we are not able to satisfy your request for an exchange then we will refund you the cost of the Products and the original Contract between us will be cancelled.
If a Product has been dispatched to you or you have received them before you decide to cancel your Contract
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay (in the original product packaging if possible) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract
- You can either send it back to us at My Signature Aroma, Brixton Village, 108 Granville Arcade, London, SW9 8PS or return it to any My Signature Aroma London store with your completed cancellation form (please note that online orders will not be able to be returned in store if you paid by Paypal)
- When returning goods please obtain a proof of postage (we do not accept responsibility for goods lost in transit) and ensure that the parcel is adequately sealed
- Customers wishing to return fragrance Products should have regard to any labelling and packaging guidelines produced by Royal Mail or any other courier that is used
- Unless the Product is faulty or not as described you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
If you cancel your order but do not send off such goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund.
If you made your purchase through a partnered retail location, such as an airport or department store, then any return will need to be made in accordance with the returns/cancellation policy of the relevant retailer and should not be returned directly to us. Similarly, if you purchased products on the My Signature Aroma website or in a My Signature Aroma london store, you must return them in accordance with the procedure outlined here and not directly to a partnered retail location.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your Products your legal rights entitle you to the following
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- after six months (depending on the type of Product): if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back
Our liability for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products as summarised at clause 6 and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We only supply Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Transfer of rights
- WWe may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another organisation, and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
Complaints:In case of complaint about your online purchase, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at Frankincense And Myrrh Ltd, 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Law and Disputes
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and proceedings may be brought in relation to the matters set out herein in the courts of England and Wales.
- According to EU Regulation no.524/2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes, you may refer disputes to the EU Commission’s online platform available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Copyright © My Signature Aroma 2023. All worldwide rights reserved.
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores, via our social media pages or through one of our mobile applications. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and mobile or other phone number)
Age or date of birth
Username and password, nickname/screen name
Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
Your skin type / skin condition
Your hair type
Your physical characteristics and your skincare concerns
Contact information for friends, family or other people you would like us to send a message to on your behalf (please ensure that you only submit contact information of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who have consented to receive messages from you or us)
Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
Information provided to us through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages or use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
How We Use the Information
We will use the information you provide to:
Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
Provide the products or services you (or your company) have requested and operate features on our site
Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
Create a profile about you based on the information you provided to us in order to tailor our advertisements to your interests, find your appropriate skin or hair care routine and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
Assist with product selection and replenishment
Chat with you or respond to your inquiries
Post your product reviews
Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages or mobile applications
Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set forth above. Without this information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our products or services.
Legal Basis for Our Use of the Information
We will use the information you provide for the above purposes if:
it is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
we have obtained your consent; or if
we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting our business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and our policies).
Information We Collect By Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or download and use one of our mobile applications (if applicable), we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs or web beacons. For example, if you use one of our mobile applications, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities within that mobile application. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies.
For your convenience, our mobile applications (if applicable) may also include functionality that allows you to remain logged-in to the application so that you do not have to re-enter a password each time you want to access the application. IF YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN LOGGED-IN, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT ANYONE WITH ACCESS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR MOBILE ACCOUNT AND MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE PURCHASES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. For that reason, if you choose to remain logged-in to the application on your mobile device, we strongly recommend you enable the Passcode Lock security feature on your mobile device to protect against unauthorized access to and use of your mobile device and your account in the application.
Technologies We Use
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings. Please note, however, that without these cookies, your user experience may be impacted.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
Third Party Targeted Advertising Cookies
Third Party Cookies Intended to Improve the Interactivity of the Site
This site may also support certain third party services, including social sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, tweet lists (Twitter) and videos posted on the site (Youtube). These features use third party cookies that are directly set on your device by these services. When you first visit our site, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these cookies. They will only be used if you accept them or if you continue using this site. You may change your cookie settings at any time to accept or refuse these cookies by clicking on the cookie control tool.
We may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google, Facebook and Pinterest, to show you interest-based ads. We may convert your email address, telephone number or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows interest-based ads to be delivered on those platforms. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool above and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review.
Information We Share
We do not rent lists, sell or otherwise disclose personal data we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal data with:
Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web-hosting and marketing services.
Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, we and our affiliates and other service providers may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
If you so elect, you may provide your mobile phone number in order to receive text message alerts containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions (“Text Messages”). We do not charge a fee for you to receive Text Messages from us, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider. If you do elect to receive them and later decide that you would no longer like to receive these Text Messages, see the “Your Rights and Choices” Section below.
Text Messages are distributed via third party mobile network providers and, therefore, we cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery or guarantee availability or performance of this service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures. To receive help with Text Messages, you can call +44 7427 542 674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Push notifications and in-app alerts and updates
When you download one of our mobile applications (if applicable), we may provide you with the option to opt in to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device in connection with that mobile application. These push notifications may include promotional communications regarding our products and services. You may, after downloading the applicable mobile application, opt out of receiving push notifications by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. Opting out of push notifications will not affect other communications you receive from us, such as email communications. You also may receive alerts and updates within our mobile applications regarding our products and services or your accounts with us. To opt out of receiving these alerts and updates, you may uninstall the applicable mobile application from your mobile device.
Your Rights and Choices
You have certain rights and choices in connection with the personal data we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us +44 7427 542 674 or email email@example.com